How does it work? The HeuTimer is a time-controlled feeding system for roughage. It doesn't matter whether the element is hay, silage, grass, or haylage. You decide how often, at what time and for how long the horses are allowed to eat. Put together the daily program as it best suits you and your horses. Resting their horses for instance from 1:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m.? Let them rest and do not program the first day until 3:30 a.m.!
The HeuTimer offers:
- Four feeding places
- Variable opening times: you determine the frequency, time, and duration!
- Opened at the top = headroom
- Lunge possible
- Quiet Closure height 1.85 m with a construction height of 2.05 m
Advantages for two and four-legged friends:
- Controlled feeding over several meals a day
- Healthy and satisfied horses
- Independent feeding times = flexibility
- Quieter in the barn due to the lack of rush times
The HeuTimer is suitable for:
- Existing and newly planned stables
- Small and large groups
- Indoor & outdoor use (under roof or tent)
- Horses from a height of 120 cm (top edge when the HeuTimer is open: 78 cm)
Any requests or questions? Please contact us.